Westchester County is full of open houses this weekend...which comes as a surprise to me...lots of serious and eager sellers out there ready to accept your offer the weekend before Christmas!!! 75 to be exact (according to the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service). This includes everything from rental open house to sales. But for this blog I am just going to focus on sales and my areas/locations of expertise. Basically I work 287 and below (lower Westchester).
And still there are a ton of open houses in my area...47!!!
Lets see on Saturday you will find 22 open houses
Ranging from $179,900 all the way up to $2,290,000. They span from Elmsford to Yonkers and Mount Vernon to Rye. You will find COOPs, Multi-family homes, Condos, and single family homes. Yonkers seems to have the most open houses for Saturday.
Here are a few that grabbed my attention...
1. 81 Lorraine Terrace #344 (a 3 bedroom and 2 full bathroom Mount Vernon condo with 1278 square feet asking $275,000)
2. 1155 Warburton Avenue #3HJ (another 3 bedroom and 2 full bathroom condo but this time in Yonkers with 1800 square feet asking $575,000)
3. 567 North Street (a 5 bedroom and 5 bathroom single family home in Harrison with 3257 square feet and nearly an acres of land asking $1,299,222)
4. 372 Central Park Avenue #4R (a 1 bedroom COOP in Greenburgh with 850 square feet asking $155,000)
And now lets focus on Sunday...there are 25 open houses
These range from $65,000 to $1,900,000. Some can be found in or near Larchmont and also Yonkers or White Plains. Again these properties include condos, multi-families, COOPs and single family homes. And agin Yonkers take the hat with the most.
Here are a few for Sunday that stood out to me...
1. 1104 Grant Avenue (a 4 bedroom and 2 full bathroom single family home in Pelham with 1607 square feet asking $699,999)
2. 16 North Chatsworth Avenue #405 (a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom COOP in Larchmont with 1240 square feet asking $350,000)
3. 907 Palmer Avenue #7H4 (a one bedroom and one bathroom condo in Mamaroneck with 1025 square feet asking $249,000)
4. 8 Ridge Road (a 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom single family home in Hartsdale with 3300 square feet asking $749,000)
If you or someone you know is interested in seeing one of these homes (during the open house or not) let me know. We can either go to the open house or arrange for a private showing (private showings require an initial consultation at my Pelham office or at a local coffee shop).
Author:Lorei Velazco Phone: 914-380-9495 Dated: December 20th 2014 Views: 2,974 About Lorei: Lorei Velazco was born and raised in the south. In fact, Lorei earned two bachelor degrees (Communic...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
J. Philip Real Estate is one of Westchester County's premier independent brokerages. Founded in 2005, the firm has grown from a single broker to a strong organization of well over 30 associates despite the housing downturn. The team's commitment to results and client advocacy, as well as our focus on technology and innovation, have positioned us as the "go to" brokerage for Westchester buyers and sellers.